Another rainy day and what to do with the elflings? After a wet splashy walk through some muddy woods, what better way to entertain than making something easy and chocolatey. Here is a recipe for my Rainy Day Cakes which are a cross between rocky road and rice crispy cakes. These are gooey and quite rich but are easy to make and very variable - even making a good adult after dinner nibble with suitably adult ingredient substitutions. The word "recipe" is perhaps stretching the point a little as these are little more than a group of ingredients mixed together and can be varied according to what is on hand. Ideal then with little ones as they can get involved in choosing ingredients, mixing, stirring, chopping, breaking and of course tasting... More
- Top Ten Tips for Easter Hunts with Discount Code
- Save Money and Get Smashed This Easter
- Is Your Mum Worth a £Tenner? 15 per cent Discount Code
- Confections of Affection
- Chocolate Ginger Parkin Cookies
- The Early Roots of Chocolate
- Chocolate and Wine Pairing
- Competition Winner!
- Win a Giant Easter Egg!
- The History of Chocolate